We can always expect show-stopping dresses at a Marchesa presentation, and its 2011 Spring collection didn’t disappoint. At all. Upon entering its intimate space at the Chelsea Art Museum, we were first treated to an enormous ebony and pearl gown of endless tulle inspired by what Keren Craig and new mom Georgina Chapman called “an Orientalist journey.”
- Look Fantastic Discount code Advent calendar and beauty box
- Feel Unique UK discount codes
- Asos Mens womens discount beauty box and size guide
- Burts Bees UK baby and Gift Sets
- Body Shop Hand creams and body butters
Then they departed from that idea with a series of baggy lace jumpsuits and laser-cut floral minis. Georgina’s supportive husband, Harvey Weinstein, held court while she hung back and did press with Keren. Other notables like Molly Sims, Petra Nemcova, and Olivia Palermo turned out — Kelly Osbourne put up her new long hair and told us she’s so excited to see lots of camels, corals, and beiges this season since “they look really good on me when I have a fake tan!”
- Pretty Little Thing Discount code and sale dates
- Pandora Charms Sales, rings, bracelet, necklace and earrings
- Boohoo Discount
Georgina and Keren stuck to a palette of ivory, mint, and rose, giving us their latest crop of dresses bound to be spotted on future red carpets. One more cool thing about this presentation — we spotted some kind assistants walking around and actually feeding the models peanut M&Ms and apple juice! Amazing.
To see all of the pics from the Marchesa show, read more.