Yet another campaign has landed in Georgia May Jagger’s lap, as it has been announced the British model will be the face of Just Cavalli’s latest women’s fragrance, due out in February 2013. Talking about his choice, Roberto Cavalli told WWD: “She is a playful temptress”.
- Look Fantastic Discount code Advent calendar and beauty box
- Feel Unique UK discount codes
- Asos Mens womens discount beauty box and size guide
- Burts Bees UK baby and Gift Sets
- Body Shop Hand creams and body butters
The daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, Georgia’s other beauty roles include being a Rimmel London girl, and she’s also the face of Hudson Jeans and Sunglass Hut plus Madonna and Lourdes’ clothing line Material Girl. Mario Sorrenti will be behind the lens for the scent’s print ads, while Jonas Äkerlund will direct the television campaign. Georgia said:
- Pretty Little Thing Discount code and sale dates
- Pandora Charms Sales, rings, bracelet, necklace and earrings
- Boohoo Discount
“Roberto Cavalli is a great designer. The Just Cavalli brand is very sexy, young and cool. Each collection is very contemporary and colourful; it is clearly for the younger generation who wants to have a trendy look. It is the first fragrance that I have ever done so it is a huge honour!”
What do you think of Georgia’s rising profile, is she the next big thing in British modelling?