A new TV advert for Cadbury’s Flake is ruffling some feathers at Gucci HQ where they are reportedly seeking legal advice before making their next move. Some people have commented on the similarity between the advert and Alexander McQueen’s 2006 hologram show featuring Kate Moss.
- Look Fantastic Discount code Advent calendar and beauty box
- Feel Unique UK discount codes
- Asos Mens womens discount beauty box and size guide
- Burts Bees UK baby and Gift Sets
- Body Shop Hand creams and body butters
McQueen worked with Baillie Walsh who is a film and TV director and he also worked on this chocolate ad. Cadbury commented, “We were aware of Baillie’s work with Alexander McQueen and others when we commissioned him to reflect the delicacy and fragility of the folds in the Flake bar. We felt Baillie’s unique house style was exactly what we were looking for.”
- Pretty Little Thing Discount code and sale dates
- Pandora Charms Sales, rings, bracelet, necklace and earrings
- Boohoo Discount
What do you think about this argument, are the two too similar?