Here at Fab UK, I don’t usually concern myself with menswear. However, when it’s womenswear being worn by a man the lines get blurred — and when that man is Russell Brand then the two categories truly merge! Eagle eye fashion fans will have already noticed that Russell has recently been seen in Sass & Bide’s Rat Leggings.
- Look Fantastic Discount code Advent calendar and beauty box
- Feel Unique UK discount codes
- Asos Mens womens discount beauty box and size guide
- Burts Bees UK baby and Gift Sets
- Body Shop Hand creams and body butters
The ruched style appeared on the catwalk in August (pictured center) and have since been worn by celebrities and fans selling out at £95 a pair.
This weekend Russell attempted to justify his latest womenswear crush and he told The Observer, “I think the ruching, strangely, stops them from being too feminine. It’s not often you can say that about ruching. Yes, they are ladies’ trousers.” What do you think about Russell embracing the leggings trend?
- Pretty Little Thing Discount code and sale dates
- Pandora Charms Sales, rings, bracelet, necklace and earrings
- Boohoo Discount
Do you think he can rock them, or has he taken this look a step too far?