Valentine's Day is approaching quickly and what better way to spoil yourself or a loved one than with sweet and sexy beauty treats! Check out this fun offering of seasonal buys that smell and taste delicious and what more — they're tantalising as all get out. Shop each of the items and let me know which tops the charts of your wish list!
New from New Look in collaboration with Kelly Brook is a lingerie range just out for Valentine's Day. On the heels of her last Christmas collection that sold so well, Kelly decided to think outside the box and bring us darker hues this year such as navy, plum and deeper reds. This feminine line draws on a 1950s inspiration with high-waisted knickers, fitted shapes and sexy little sets at affordable prices starting at £5.99. Kelly’s personal favourites include the lace edged satin bra and briefs in navy and cream, and the red satin lace body piece which offers both support and comfort. The range is available now online at New Look. Will you be shopping Kelly's collection for Valentine's Day?
Model turned actress Kelly Brook has decided to join forces once again with High Street brand New Look for the launch of her second collection. This time, instead of swimwear, (a genre she has worked on for the last 5 years), she is creating a line of flattering feminine intimates with a heir of sophistication. Kelly said,
"I feel so excited to have been able to work on such an exciting project with New Look. I’m delighted with how the collection has turned out, it’s glamorous, sexy, girly and feels great – everything I look for in my lingerie!"
The items will go on sale this Valentines Day starting at £5.99 and you can shop for them in New Look stores or online here. Are you interested in seeing what Kelly's lingerie has to offer?
It's less than a week to go until Valentine's Day, so naturally I've been eying up possible items for my wish list. There are heaps of romantic gifts on offer right now, but that doesn't mean they have to be tacky. I think it's a great occasion to add to your wardrobe – maybe with some jewellery? You could even treat yourself to a themed item of clothing. Click through to see which items I'm lusting after.
Gerard Butler wore a casual outfit when he arrived in Rio de Janeiro on Saturday, before changing into a mask for the Carnival yesterday. Having enjoyed a shirtless holiday with birthday girl Jennifer Aniston just last week, Gerard was spotted flirting with actress Rita Guedes at the party last night, as he bared his man clevage in an undone shirt. It certainly looks like he found a fun way to spend Valentine's Day! In honour of the most romantic day of the year, Gerard also raffled a date to help raise money for charity. The majority of you guys think Gerry and Jennifer are just friends, but could he be trying to make Jen jealous?
To see more pictures of Gerard flirting at Carnival, just read more
Gwen Stefani is back in Los Angeles after showing her collection and talking about the tragic loss of Alexander McQueen at the end of last week at New York Fashion Week. She and hubby Gavin Rossdale stepped out for a spot of lunch in the gorgeous sunshine on Sunday for a Valentine's Day date at The Fox and Hound. The couple left the kids at home for a bit of quiet time together, although they did have a sweet encounter with one very young fan inside the restaurant!
To see more photos of Gwen and Gavin on Valentine's Day, just read more
Happy Valentine's Day! Whether you're spending time with your partner, family or friends, we hope you have a love-filled day. Check out our Valentine's Day coverage to feel the love!
- I celebrated Valentine's Day with a look at my favourite celebrity couples
- Celebrities watched the Super Bowl where Angelina and Brad got affectionate
- Jennifer Aniston broke out her bikinis on holiday with Gerard Butler and pals
- Katie Price revealed she's trying for a baby with hubby Alex Reid
- Keria Knightley, Jude Law and Rachel Weisz were nominated for Olivier Awards
- Alicia Keys enjoyed bikini time and filming a video with Beyonce in Rio
- Vernon Kay admitted to sending sexy texts behind Tess Daly's back
- Taylor Lautner turned 18 and I set a quiz to discover how well you know him
- New York Fashion Week started with the amfAR gala benefit and the first shows
- A glamour model revealed she'd received naked pictures of Ashley Cole
- Make sure you enter my giveaway to win VIP tickets to the BAFTAs!
- Caroline Sieber rocks a Chanel tattoo at Chanel dinner in New York - Coutorture
- Pop Magazine launches an i-phone app - Independent
- Hot bags and shoes for Spring - Handbag
- Valentine's Day jewellery ideas - Guardian
- Who wore McQueen best? - Marie Claire
- Rihanna returns to her Caribbean roots in new music video - In Style
- Watch the stars modeling Sports Relief tees - Elle
- BFC and BAFTA join forces to promote British arts - Vogue
- Daphne Guinness Will Wear Her Seven-Inch Heels in the Snow - The Cut
- Behind-the-scenes with Stella McCartney - Grazia Daily
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, here at SugarUK our thoughts are turning to love. FabUK and BellaUK have been bringing you their suggestions for the most romantic day of the year, and I've put together a list of my 15 favourite celebrity couples. Click through and be sure to share your lists and tell me which couples you love!