Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, and Matthew Broderick got together last night for the NYC premiere of their comedy caper Tower Heist. Sarah Jessica Parker, wearing a tiered Narciso Rodriguez dress and Manolo Blahnik stilettos, was out late on a school night with her 8-year-old James Wilkie to show their love and support to Matthew. Ben cozied up to his lovely wife, Christine Taylor, on the red carpet while costars Eddie, Casey Affleck, Gabourey Sidibe, and Tea Leoni posed for photos before heading into the Ziegfeld Theatre. The screening brought out a variety of famous faces like Serena Williams, Donald Trump, Doutzen Kroes, and Diddy. Director Brett Ratner moved the afterparty to Stone Rose Lounge where he and the stars of the film partied late into the night alongside Jason Sudeikis and Mary-Kate Olsen.
The Duchess had a special screening in New York last night, in association with The Cinema Society and — how fitting for Fashion Week — Vogue magazine. As I've described, the costumes in the movie are amazing, but last night both Keira Knightley and model Coco Rocha were working pretty gothic looks on the red carpet. Keira's famous pout was out in full swing as she posed with editor Anna Wintour, until friendly face Dominic Cooper arrived and made her giggle — BellaUK has all the goss on how to get her smoky eyes! Other famous guests included Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri, Valentino and David Schwimmer.
For more photos of Keira, Dominic and guests at the event, just read more
- Following his revelation on Sunday, Amy Winehouse's father, Mitch, has clarified that Amy has a "small amount of emphysema... But with no more inhalation from smoke of any kind, she'll be absolutely fine". He also confirmed she'll be well enough for Glastonbury. — BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat
- John Leslie has been arrested over an allegation of rape, which allegedly occurred in 1995. — The Times
- Robbie Williams has reportedly been offered £1.5million to perform a 30 minute set at a Norwegian festival. — The Mirror
- Heather Mills has been lined up to become a contestant on the next series of Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice in the US. — The Telegraph
- ITV plans to launch a general entertainment channel in Asia, which would show The Jeremy Kyle Show. Hmmm. — The Guardian
- The live burial storyline in Eastenders has been ruled "offensive" by media watchdog Ofcom. — BBC
- This promotional Skins poster has been banned by the ASA, after they received 42 complaints about it. – BBC
- Pete Doherty has released snippets of his prison diary. – NME
- The T4 On The Beach lineup has got even better, with Adele, Sam Sparro, The Pigeon Detectives and McFly all added to the list! – Channel 4
- Speaking of live music, Sir Elton John has been added to the lineup for Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday Concert – The Sun
- Gordon Brown is looking toward Donald Trump and Sir Alan Sugar for inspiration, apparently plotting his involvement in an Apprentice-style TV show featuring "young would-be lawmakers". – AP