Prada's younger sister Miu Miu has always been popular with young stylish ladies, but the Spring collection seems to have particularly struck a chord with celebrities and mere mortals alike. I have spotted it on the red carpet many times on both sides of the Atlantic. Click through to see photos of gorgeous girls wearing pieces from the Spring and resort collections.
New York's cool crowd headed to Barneys last night for the launch of Derek Blasberg's book 'Classy'. Amongst party goers was Chloe Sevigny who wore a Proenza Schouler ensemble. She teamed it with lace up black ankle boots and socks and a shoulder bag. What do you think of this look on Chloe?
- Geri Halliwell says Robbie saved her from an eating disorder — SoFeminine
- Duncan James doesn't like paying for cinema tickets — PopBitch
- Amy Winehouse wants a baby with Blake — Glamour UK
- Gary Lucy says Dancing on Ice is ruining his sex life — Now
- Christina Aguilera is back with Bionic — Amy Grindhouse
- John Travolta and Miley Cyris attend The Last Song premiere — Holy Moly
- Noel Gallagher and Sara Macdonald are expecting their second child — Handbag
- Chloe Sevigny's top 40 craziest outfites — theFABlife
- Lady GaGa tops most-watched web video poll — InStyle UK
- Aiden's going to be in Sex and the City 2! — Cosmopolitan UK
- How to get into red carpet events.... ish — Hecklerspray
- Sarah Harding has denied she's had a boob job — Company
Last night Kristen Stewart continued her time on the east coast with the New York premiere of The Runaways. Earlier this week she showed off her figure in a tiny dress on Jimmy Kimmel's show, and last night she wore another gorgeous glittery short dress to celebrate the movie with costar Dakota Fanning and the women they play, Joan Jett and Cherie Currie! The guests were just as cool as the cast as Julianne Moore, Leigh Lezark, Chloe Sevigny and Debbie Harry checked out the film last night, along with my girl PopUS who tweeted some exclusive pics of Kristen!
To see more fab photos from the premiere, just read more
Self professed "Hollywood outsider" Chloe Sevigny is showing off her legs and talking style in Elle magazine this month — the brand new issue is out on Saturday! You can take a peek behind the scenes of Chloe's cover shoot and also read some excerpts from her interview before it hits newsstands right here, where she talks about her style, dressing age appropriate, men and more:
- On her style: "There are definitely some things I look back on and say, 'What was I thinking?' but I don’t think anything’s been that crazy. If those outfits had been on Kate Moss, they would have been fine, but because it’s me... I mean, sometimes the things I wear are a little weird, but not like Björk or Lady Gaga weird. I wish I could pull things off like they do, but I can’t. I don’t think about it too much, because I like what I like. But I do look at those stupid party pics and give myself anxiety."
- On how it's changed: "I hate the whole idea of things having to be age-appropriate, but I guess I’m starting to think that way. Like, I really want floral Dr Martens. But I’m 35 years old. Can I really wear floral Dr Martens? Although I did wear a dress that had smocking to a party not long ago and it reminded me of a piece of candy. I looked like a perverted woman dressed like a five-year-old, but who cares? I loved it."
- On boys: "Men are intimidated by me. My friends say, 'You have to find someone more famous and successful than you, or someone who’s so happy with their own life they can handle the attention you get.’... I want to be worshipped and adored, but then again I also love to be ignored. Hurgh! It’s the same old, same old ... For some reason, all of my friends are obsessing over the boy situations in their lives. I was out to dinner with three strong, capable, intelligent young women the other night and all they could talk about was men. I was like, 'If you don’t change the topic in the next five minutes, I’m leaving.' My life is not going to revolve around any guy. But there is something to be said about all of these beautiful women and no men around. Where are they?"
To read Chloe's views on being a Hollywood outsider, and her thoughts on age, looks and babies, just read more
Kelly Osbourne showed off her slim figure in a Flintstones-style dress at the Jeremy Scott show at New York Fashion Week yesterday. She laughed backstage with the designer himself, Kelly Cutrone and Santigold, and was joined in the front row by Peaches Geldof, Michael Stipe and Cory Kennedy. Justin Timberlake showed off his William Rast designs too yesterday, with Jessica Biel watching proudly from the front row, meanwhile Mary-Kate Olsen and Estelle were among the celebs in the star studded front row at the gorgeous Proenza Schouler show. Alexa Chung, Julia Stiles, Nicole Richie, Chloe Sevigny and Leigh Lezark were also among those stylish celebs getting their fashion fix!
To see more photos from Fashion Week, just read more
Mad Men star Christina Hendricks braved the New York snow under her umbrella as she made her way to the front row for Fashion Week. Brits Peaches Geldof, Daisy Lowe and Agyness Deyn were also spotted out yesterday, embracing the Autumn fashions in black. Liv Tyler chatted to Agy in the front row wearing bold bright blue tights, while Gossip Girl actor Matthew Settle was also seen at Bryant Park despite sad news that he's split with his wife.
Kelly Osbourne chatted to Mena Suvari at G-Star, while Kristen Dunst and Jason Schwartzman sat together at Rodarte. Victoria Beckham, Pete Wentz and Nicole Richie showed off their own designs, and other celebs at the shows included Chloe Sevigny, Thurston Moore, Kim Gordon, Toby Kebbell, Robert Buckley, Natasha Bedingfield, John Legend and Estelle!
To see more photos, just read more
There were lots of glam dresses on the red carpet at Cipriani in New York City last night for the amfAR gala benefit which helped kick off New York Fashion Week. Model Doetzen Kroes went for a Marilyn Monroe look with her big hair and white dress, while Chloe Sevigny looked demure in black. Eliza Dushku arrived on the arm of her man Rick Fox, while Zoe Saldana stood solo and strong in her gorge printed dress. Joely Richardson attended with her mother Vanessa Redgrave, who will recieve this year's BAFTA Fellowship for her contribution to film.
Vanessa chatted to Meryl Streep at the event, Doetzen chatted to Zoe Kravitz, and Cynthia Nixon hung out with Julianna Margulies. Mary-Kate Olsen joked around with Zac Posen, and Lady GaGa and Rufus Wainwright performed during the evening. What a star studded night!
To see more photos, just read more
A whole host of celebs turned out to the Bowery Hotel in New York last night for the premiere of new HBO TV series How to Make It in America. The show's stars Bryan Greenberg and Lake Bell were joined by Brits Agyness Deyn and Ed Westwick, who turned up with his costar and girlfriend Jessica Szohr. Kirsten Dunst made an appearance, although she avoided the red carpet and was spotted leaving the afterparty, while Chloe Sevigny, Shannyn Sossamon, Kevin Bacon, Adrien Grenier, Steve Buscemi and Avatar's Zoe Saldana also attended. There's no word on when it will premiere in the UK yet, but check out the trailer here.
To see more photos from the TV Show premiere, just read more
It may have been raining on the Golden Globes red carpet last night, but that didn't stop all the female stars showing up in some gorgeous gowns. There were plenty of bright colours as Sandra Bullock and Leona Lewis went for purple, Diane Kruger wore a beautiful hot pink number, Cameron Diaz looked ravishing in red, while Ginnifer Goodwin looked striking in purple. Greys and nude tones were also popular, with Anna Kendrick, Drew Barrymore, Chloe Sevigny among those sporting pale shades.
Anything but basic black was, as usual, a big hit — Glee's Lea Michele wore an eye-catching dress, Glenn Close sparkled in black, Julia Roberts went for a more casual look, while January Jones matched hers to her headband. Carey Mulligan was accompanied by her mum on the red carpet, while Joshua Jackson was a gent and held an umbrella up for Diane as she posed for photos. Drew Barrymore and Justin Long shared a smooch, before she greeted George Clooney with a hug. Meanwhile, Heidi Klum and Seal looked to the heavens — the must have accessory was definitely an umbrella on the red carpet last night!
To see lots more fabulous photos of all the gorgeous girls, just read more