The kimono, which was one of my favourite pieces, has already sold out, but there are plenty more oriental inspired pieces to add to your wardrobe.
Posts for October 31st 2009
- Who is the best dressed at the 2009 Q Awards?
- X Factor stars step out in Jumbuck boots
- Check out Nicole Richie's new footwear range for Spring 2010
- Prince Charles pays a visit to Burberry HQ
- Georgina Chapman for Garrard was unveiled in New York
- Naomi Campbell speaks out about the lack of "minority models"
- How well did you watch The Hills this week?
- Natalia Vodianova bags the Spring YSL campaign
- Kate Moss poses in the look book for her Christmas 2009 collection
- Can you name this Spring 2010 model?
Happy Halloween everyone! It's that time of year again when you can dress up and have fun. In the build up to today I have been suggesting costumes for you so here is a quick round up of my ideas. There are many options, but it's always good to include things you already have in your ensemble. Who are you dressing up as this year?