We've got the latest from New Moon, including sexy Kristen, the soundtrack's new release date, and Summit on Twitter. Plus, check out what Justin TImberlake has to say about his possible future in-laws and how Oprah responded when she was asked to apologize for introducing the world to Dr. Phil. All that and some Sex and the City 2 and Gossip Girl news, too! Watch PopSugar Rush now!
Posts for October 13th 2009
There is a cold chill in the air today reminding us that October is definitely here. The Autumn weather means it's time to dig out your knitwear, gloves, and scarves and to prepare your coats for the colder months.
If you don't feel prepared to commit yourself to a heavy coat just yet, then maybe a gilet has more appeal. You can layer it over a jumper or a jacket for a cosy layered up look. You could even wear it with arm warmers, which would give you more flexibility than a coat, but keep the cold out.
- Isabelle’s autumn mega shoe-lust round up - Magazine Machine
- Kristen Bell’s Marchesa Dress and Your Alternative - My Fashion Life
- Kron Kron Shoes - Style Bubble
- Tesco launches online clothes shop - Fashion Bite
- John Lewis join online revolution - Disney Roller Girl
- Playing with feathers - Kingdom of Style
- Preparing for the London marathon - Jacquetta Wheeler
- Naomi Campbell admits catwalk fear - Handbag
- Yoga for Wii, the trailer: see Anja Rubik in action! - Sassy Bella
Alexander McQueen's Spring collection was shown in Paris and online last week as bright coloured designs with nature inspired prints graced the catwalk. As well as eye catching dresses, there were also some amazing accessories including unusual footwear. Click through to see McQueen's truly unique accessories and shoes.
Most of the cast of Gossip Girl lent their support to Penn Badgley's film career last night as they hit the red carpet at The Stepfather premiere in New York City. His co-star and offscreen girlfriend Blake Lively looked very laid back chic in leather trousers and an oversized blazer. She was joined by Taylor Momsen in a racey tight fitting number and Jessica Szohr in a coat dress and skinny jeans. Sadly, Leighton Meester did not attend (her onscreen hate of Dan Humphrey did not overflow in to real life – she was promoting her music), but out of these three ladies, who do you think is the best dressed?