Just as it's customary to do a little Fall wardrobe shopping, your vanity could use a seasonal revamp as well. All it takes is a few quick updates to get your skin, makeup, and hair routine refreshed and ready for the crisper weather ahead. Discover the six beauty buys that are worth the shopping trip when you read more.
- Conditioner: If you only buy one hair product this season, conditioner is it. Because strands often suffer from moisture loss during Fall, opt to cleanse with a conditioner at least once a week for a gentler wash. You can also use a little bit of product as a leave-in from midshaft to ends. So long, frizz.
- Solid perfume: Don't let your favorite fragrance get carried away by the heavy wind this season. Try a highly concentrated solid perfume instead for a hint of moisture and a whole lot of scent.
- Vaseline: Petroleum jelly is a natural moisturizer that will help heal your driest areas. Lips, hands, elbows, knees, cuticles, and heels can all benefit from the added hydration.
- Foundation: Bring out the heavier foundation for the colder months to give your skin the added protection and coverage it craves. Also, plan to keep face powder nearby to maintain the matte makeup look that's on-trend this season.
- Dark lipstick: The go-to color cosmetic for Fall is a deep, wine-stained lipstick (think oxblood red). Leave the rest of your makeup natural for a fresh take on the style.
- Metallic eye shadow: Brighten up a neutral look with a bit of jewel-toned shadow or eyeliner. Sapphire blue, emerald green, or an amber-tinged bronze will all fire up your Fall makeup palette.