Miuccia Prada showed her Fall collection for Miu Miu today, which she described as "sweet, charming, feminine, nice — and always thinking of the important woman." The genesis? A '40s-inspired collection that was given a dose of modernity in the way of floral or bird print wrap dresses paired with tilted baseball caps and glittery platform heels, or even a wool suit remixed with a boyish top and refreshing ruching effect. Mink fur and oversized bow belts added a decadent touch, while oversized shoulder silhouettes lend a directional look. For accessories, big frame clutches, draped bow shoes, and funky sunnies will undoubtedly top the must-haves list of every kitschy cool girl out there.
- Trends: '40s, wide shoulders, pencil skirts.
- Colours: Mustard, red, black, taupe, blue.
- Key Looks: Floral and bird print wrap dresses, double-breasted wool jacket dresses.
- Accessories: Glittery platform heels, bow-embellished shoes.
- Who Would Wear It: Kitschy cool girls like Alexa Chung.