- Suited up guys and girls in gowns attended the Oscars as well as afterparties!
- Kristen Stewart made her way back to Vancouver from LA
- Daniel Radcliffe's in NYC after the first previews of How to Succeed in Business...
- We recapped the British contingent at the 2011 Oscars
- Claudia Winkleman announced that she's pregnant
- I shared my March must haves and polled you on the month's movie releases
- Gisele looks gorgeous posing topless in V magazine
- Courteney Cox and Busy Philipps showed off their bikini bodies in Hawaii
- Robert Pattinson wrangled a crocodile for his Vanity Fair cover
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr took baby Flynn to Paris during fashion week
Another award season is now behind us, but the fun is just beginning for the stars who've been adding to their trophy cases for the past few months. As the big winners move on from their Oscar-worthy roles, they're sure to be in high demand in Hollywood. Find out where you can see them next!
While Anne Hathaway's Oscars hosting gig was undoubtedly entertaining, we couldn't help but be mesmerized by her many beauty looks. For every glamorous costume change, Frédéric Fekkai celebrity stylist Adir Abergel gave Anne a new, quickly-styled coif that complemented each outfit beautifully. Be sure to click through to get the how-to for all seven of Anne's covetable looks, all of which feature products from the Fekkai line.
Many adorable couples made the scene at last night's Oscar festivities, from the red carpet to the afterparties. New parents Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz, as well as Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, arrived to the ceremony arm in arm, much like soon-to-be mum and dad Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied. Justin Timberlake took his mom as his date to the show, but he reunited with girlfriend Jessica Biel at the Vanity Fair soirée, where Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber also cuddled up. Look at our lengthy list and tell us — which of last night's sweet pairs was your favorite?
The Oscars are over and the awards have been handed out, so let's bask in the afterglow of the night's events, shall we? This year brought several memorable moments, from the heartfelt speeches to James Franco and Anne Hathaway's many costume changes (love the dress, James). If this year was an attempt to feel more young and fun, it definitely gets a thumbs-up. Click through to check out some of the evening's best!
The big winners at last night's Oscars went from the star-studded stage right into the press room to speak to assorted reporters about their honours. Melissa Leo was the first actor of the evening to discuss her new gold, though her priority was apologising for using a curse word during her acceptance speech. Best supporting actor Christian Bale, however, confessed to missing her colourful remark since he was off at the bar with his wife. Other winners like musician Randy Newman and writer Aaron Sorkin also spoke, with The Social Network scribe saying he's he's going to think long and hard about his next movie project. The Academy Awards' most anticipated honors went to Natalie Portman and Colin Firth, and the Rodarte clad actress said that her baby was kicking during the musical numbers like Gwyneth Paltrow's "Country Strong." Colin, meanwhile, joked that his invitation to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding was lost in the mail, and apparently was still itching to celebrate by dancing.
- Sweet candid moments from the Oscars you might have missed — Cosmo UK
- Taylor Swift watches ice hockey with Glee's Chord Overstreet — Lainey Gossip
- Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh get married, see photos — Amy Grindhouse
- Rihanna and Ciara make up after Twitter spat — Hecklerspray
- Celebs attend Tesco Mum of the Year awards — Holy Moly
- Katie Price reportedly signs a deal for a biographical movie — Handbag
- Kate Hudson and Matt Bellam reportedly buy £4million UK property — SoFeminine
- Chris Brown has dyed his hair blonde — theFABlife
Last night's Oscars saw tons of celebs walking the red carpet outside the Kodak Theater in Hollywood. The UK did well on nominations and wins during yesterday's ceremony, and here's a look at the Brits that represented us on their way into the huge event. Click through to see our favourites:
The Weinstein Company held a celebration of The King's Speech at Chateau Marmont last night. The film won four awards at the Oscars, including best picture, best actor (presented by Sandra Bullock), best director, and best original screenplay. Costars Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth toasted their movie's success alongside Colin's wife, Livia Giuggioli. Colin joked about his royal wedding invite getting lost in the post during his time in the press room, after he walked the red carpet with Livia and lots of dapper men. Directors Baz Luhrmann, Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino, and Eli Roth joined in the fun, as did writer Mark Logue and producer Gareth Unwin. Host Harvey Weinstein was joined by Georgina Chapman and Jane Seymour. Colin and Geoffrey's costar Helena Bonham Carter was absent from the pictures, but she did attend the Weinstein party the night before along with director Tom Hooper.